1. All freshman should report to the auditorium first period on Friday for a pre-registration assembly.
2. Class Officers will be selling “Flowers for a Friend” in the cafeteria during both lunch periods on Thursday and Friday of this week. The cost is $2.00 each and they will be delivered on Friday, February 13th.
3. Order your copy of the 2015 yearbook today! Yearbooks are going fast. Order today to guarantee your copy. Order online at yearbooks.biz through February 13 or see Mrs. Bally or Mrs. Loescher as soon as possible.
4. Who will wear the crown? The Mr. School competition this year will be Saturday, February 21st. If you are interested in competing for this acclaimed crown, see Mr. Eddy in room 305 to sign up. There are only so many spots, so sign up now!
5. CHICAGO SHAKESPEARE THEATRE 2105! We are traveling to Chicago Navy Pier to see Macbeth on Saturday, February 14. Cost is $27, that covers play ticket and bus ride. See English teachers for a trip form. 40 tickets have been ordered. First come, first served! See Mr. Padilla in Room 405 if you have questions.
6. Learn the basics of haircutting for free at Educators of Beauty on Wednesday, February 18. Spaces are limited, please see the counseling office for more information.
7. The “Second Look” Prom and Homecoming Dress Sale will be held on February 28, 2015 at Immanuel Lutheran Church. Dresses come in all sizes, are in great condition and are all $30.00 or under. All proceeds will go to your school’s activity department. Dress donations are also being accepted. Please see the counseling office for more information.
8. All available scholarships are posted in the counseling office.