|ANNOUNCEMENTS December 15, 2009|
|Written by L. Bellows|
Thought for the Day: Silence is also a form of speech.
1. Ticket sales for the Winter Semi-Formal will be before and after school and during lunch. Tickets are $5 each, or $8 for a couple. No out of town guests will be allowed to attend this dance. Any questions, see an administrator.
2. The Jerry Mitchell General Assembly Scholarship is now available. Seniors who will be attending a state university in Illinois may apply. Applications are in the G.O.
3. The National Honor Society will sponsoring a Winter Coat Drive Dec. 9-16 Donate new or used coats to those in need. There will be a box in the cafeteria.
4. IF there is a snow day on exam days, exams will be the first day back after Winter Break (January 4, 2010). The second semester will then begin January 5, 2010.
5. Attention all students - Any posters, signs or pictures placed above your lockers on the walls, will be removed. You may only decorate the locker door.
6. All schedule changes must be made by Wednesday, December 16th. There will be no schedule changes during final exams.
7. Congratulations to Greg Dewey and Ms.Fort, winners of the Dixon Pride and Culver's Spirit Award for this week! Remember to nominate those students and staff members who you think are deserving of this award.
8. Attention all boy bowlers - Please get your money for the coach's gift to Chad or Blake by Wednesday after school.
9. The D2Pride Store will be closed Tuesday morning but will be open after school.
Wrestling practice will be at 5:30 today.