Written by L. Bellows
French Toast Sticks w/Sausage
Thought for the Day: The art of advice is to make the recipient believe he thought of it himself.
1. Seniors – Local scholarships are available on the Dixon Public School’s website. All applications are due April 30, 2010, no exceptions.
2. All freshmen are to meet in the auditorium on Tuesday, April 13th at 7:50 a.m. to receive class ring information.
3. Students who received invitations to the Honors Banquet must pick up their ticket and purchase tickets for their parents by Wednesday, April 14th.
4. All juniors are to report to the cafeteria during 6th and 7th periods on Friday, April 16th. Counselors and administrators will assist students with pre-registration for the ACT and PSAE.
5. April Scholastic book orders are available until April 23. Forms can be picked up in the library or check online. Mockingjay, the third book in the Hunger Games series, can be pre-ordered.
6. National Honor Society will meet Monday, April 12th at 7:20 a.m. in room 128.
7. Prom tickets will go on sale Monday during A & B lunch. They will be on sale until April 23rd. Tickets are $40 each.
Today is the last day stop by the library to complete registration for Read for a Lifetime.
Bring your little brothers and sisters to the Wizard of Oz fun fair tomorrow from 10-3 in the DHS cafeteria.