1. Summer School applications are now available in the counseling office.
2. There will be a meeting for students who are enrolled in either an AP class or an Honors English class for the 2014-15 school year, along with their parents, on Wednesday May 21 at 5:30 p.m. in the DHS auditorium.
3. The Honors Assembly will be held on Thursday May 22 at 6:30 p.m. in the DHS auditorium.
4. Mr. Ricks and Mr. Randick are having a detasseling meeting on Thursday May 22nd at 5:30 p.m. in the RMS cafeteria. Please bring your application, proper documentation, and a parent.
5. Graduation practice will be Wednesday, May 28th at 7:45 a.m. in the Lancaster gym. Caps and gowns will be given out at that time. The class picture will also be taken and when everything is done there will be a "Senior Picnic" at the Lions Shelter in Page Park.
6. Baccalaureate will be held Wednesday, May 28th at 7:00 p.m. in the DHS auditorium.
7. Graduation will be held on Sunday, June 1st at 1:00 p.m. at A.C. Bowers Field. In the case of inclement weather, graduation will be held in Lancaster Gymnasium.
8. U.S. Bank is offering 35, $1000 scholarships to be given out randomly in a drawing. Seniors can apply online at usbank.com/scholarship. Application deadline is May 29.
9. A scholarship is available to any senior enrolling in an accredited school program leading to certification for an aerospace occupation. Applications can be picked up in the counseling office. Deadline is June 2nd.
10. Attention Seniors: Raynor is looking to hire new employees. These are full time positions that are available to those graduates looking for employment. If interested, pick up a flyer in the counseling office.