Written by L. Bellows
Pizza Dippers w/Sauce
Thought for the Day: A closed mouth catches no feet.
1. Summer Driver’s Ed will begin Thursday, March 25th. Students who will be 15 by July 31, 2010 may sign up in the Guidance Office. Students must have passed 8 classes in the previous 2 semesters to take the class. Any questions see Mr. Fiorini.
2. March Scholastic book orders are available until March 24th. Forms can be picked up in the library. Orders are now available to be placed online. Many newly published books are being offered.
3. Who will wear the crown? The Mr. School competition is Friday, April 23rd. If you are interested in competing for this acclaimed crown, see Mr. Eddy next week to sign up. There are only so many spots, so sign up now.
4. Eligibility for Prom will be run on Friday, March 26th. Students must be passing 5 of 7 classes. If a student is enrolled in 5 classes, they must be passing 4 classes, 4 classes, they must be passing 3. If a student is not passing the required number of classes, they will not be allowed to attend Prom.
5. Attention Peer Jurors – Our next hearing is scheduled for Sunday, March 28th. If you are able to attend, please sign up in the Guidance Office. Please be at the Police Dept. by 5:00 p.m.
6. All students who drive to school – It doesn’t matter where you park your car, it must be registered in the main office.
7. Seniors – Local scholarships will be available on the school’s website on Friday, March 26th. All applications are due April 30, 2010, no exceptions.
8. Due to Spring Break, all freshman t-shirt order forms are due Friday! Please turn them into the main office or your freshman class officers.